Monday, March 15, 2010

Little March Break

I have not been able to post of late, as I have welcomed a new member to my family, and I have been a little busy (and sleep deprived) of late.


I plan on posting again soon. My big picture view has not changed but I must admit that I am amazed at the resiliency of the bulls. We are yet again at a possible inflection point, where the market can either go up to S&P 1230 or retest the February low/start a new downleg. March is often a key turning point in the markets (2000, 2003, 2008, 2009) as we approach the equinox and the ides of March.

Thanks for all the flattering comments. One generous reader noted that the Tip Jar was busted. I have fixed it now.

All the best....

2 comments:

chrispycrunch said...

Congratulations - if we don't see a post that is good news for the bulls, and bad news for the bears :)

Anonymous said...

You change their diapers and they change your life :-)